The Alaris 8015 PC Unit is the core of the Alaris System. It provides a standard user interface for programming infusions and monitoring, which helps to reduce complexity at the point of care. The display on the Alaris PC Unit uses colour to communicate critical programming, infusion, monitoring, and hospital-defined policy information. The Alaris PC utilises a wireless network card that provides wireless communication capability between the Alaris System and Alaris Systems Manager. With the combined use of the Alaris PCU System and Alaris, Systems Manager is integrated into a facility’s existing network infrastructure.
- Brand: Alaris
- Model: PC 8015
- Category: Infusion Pump
- Usage: Medical Care
- Dimensions: 8.8h x 6.9w x 9d inch
- Weight: 7.2 lbs (3.2 kg)
- Alarm Signal: Audible Alarm, Visual Alarm
- Intended Use/Discipline: Emergency Medicine, General Surgery, Veterinary Medicine
- Wireless connectivity – Wirelessly enabled software is available on every device.
- Powerful analytics – Guardrails software lets you quickly convert data into meaningful information to identify clinical and operational improvement opportunities.
- Exceptional versatility – A standard user interface simplifies IV administration by standardising pump, syringe and PCA on one platform.
- Increased protection for IV safety – Guardrails Suite MX software is the most comprehensive safety software available.
- It comes with 1 module.
Please add the Alaris 8015 Pump Module to your quote if you want to add it to your order. Up to 4 modules can be connected to one PC Unit.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.