The Patient Ready Alaris 8100 Pump Module provides excellent patient care as a lightweight, large-volume pumping module easily attached to the Alaris 8015 PC Units. This module has dose rate calculations and many other advanced features for the caregiver. It can be pole-mounted and used in versatile clinical settings for adults, pediatrics, and neonates. It is intended for facilities that utilize infusion pumps for the delivery of fluids, medications, blood, and blood products using continuous or intermittent delivery through clinically acceptable routes of administration, such as intravenous (IV), intra-arterial (IA), subcutaneous, epidural, enteral, or irrigation of fluid spaces.
- Brand: Alaris
- Model: 8100
- Category: Infusion Pumps
- Dimensions: 8″ H x 5.5″ D x 3.3″ W
- Weight: 2.5 lbs
- KVO Rate: 1 ml/hour
- 0.1 -99.9 mL/hour in 0.1 mL increments
- 100-999 mL/hour in 1 mL increments
- Maximum Infusion Pressure: 654 mmHg
Up to 4 modules can be connected to one Alaris PC 8015 Unit.
- Large-volume infusion pump that continuously or intermittently delivers fluids, medications, blood, and blood products to adult, pediatric, or neonatal patients
- LCD screen displays the IV drug or fluid name, dose, and rate
- Channel status display: Red for alarm, yellow for pause, and green for infusing
- Set-based, free-flow protection featuring the SmartSite needle-free valves.
- Designed for bag, bottle or syringe delivery
- Ultrasonic Air-in-Line Detection
- Supports DiaMedical educational drug library software, helping reduce the risk of medication errors
- Supports primary and secondary “piggyback” delivery
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.