The Covidien ForceTriad energy platform is a completely integrated ESU generator for open and laparoscopic electrosurgical procedures. The Force Triad provides surgeons with one generator for electrosurgical and tissue fusion needs. Historically, medical facilities needed separate pieces of equipment to achieve the desired clinical outcome: monopolar, bipolar, and vessel sealing. The ForceTriad unifies each into one simple platform, making it an efficient and powerful tool for the operating room. It offers the surgeon all the needed features, including electrosurgical cutting and coagulation, bipolar function, and LigaSure tissue fusion.
- Brand: Covidien
- Category: Electrosurgical Equipment
- Voltage: 220V
- Rated Load: 100 Ohm
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Power: 93W
- Height: 25.5 cm (10 in.)
- Width: 45.8 cm (18 in.)
- Depth: 50.8 cm (20 in.)
- Weight: 13.6 kg (30 lbs)
- TissueFect sensing technology is a Covidien control system designed to precisely manage energy delivery, creating a range of options for desired tissue effects.
- Enhanced LigaSure tissue fusion technology permanently fuses vessels up to and including 7 mm, lymphatics, pulmonary vasculature, and tissue bundles.
- An optional bipolar resection with saline software application allows surgeons to perform a variety of urologic and gynecologic procedures in a saline environment
- Automatic instrument recognition
- The All-in-one unit is compatible with conventional electrosurgical instruments and all current and new LigaSure instruments
- Fusion cycles are faster than the original LigaSure vessel sealing generator.
- Valleylab mode provides a unique combination of monopolar hemostasis and dissection.
- PER of 98 in Cut
- Connects with RapidVac smoke evacuator
- Adaptive REM system
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.