Now a part of Medtronic, Covidien is a world-class supplier of electrosurgical equipment and supplies based upon the trusted Valleylab foundation. Covidien offers an extensive array of electrosurgical handpieces and accessories — including pencils, specialty electrodes, return electrodes, suction coagulators, forceps, cords, and adapters designed for optimal performance in an integrated, state-of-the-art electrosurgery system.
- Brand: Covidien
- Model: LF1844
- Category: Electrosurgical Equipment
- Sterility: Sterile
- Shaft Length: 44 cm
- Shaft Diameter: 5 mm
- For Use With: For Valleylab Energy Platforms
- Usage: Single-Use
- Cut Length: 17.8 mm
- Seal Length: 19.5 mm
- Jaw Style: Blunt, Double-action
- Shaft Rotation: 180°Product: Ligasure handpiece
- Intended Use/Discipline: Emergency Medicine, Veterinary Medicine
- UPC: Does not apply
“New, never used. In original packing (unopened). Long expiry date 2026”
Control and versatility. With greater efficiency.
One portfolio of sealer/dividers with many applications to meet your needs in the OR.
For specialties including
The new nonstick nano-coating on the jaws has raised the bar for LigaSure technology. Benefits that stick. And jaws that don’t.
Compared to our uncoated legacy device, the nonstick coating on LigaSure blunt tip devices:
- Creates 89% less sticking
- Reduces eschar buildup by 15%
- Results in fewer cleanings
- It makes cleaning more efficient
Fewer interruptions mean greater efficiency. And that translates to better performance — for you and your patients.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.