The Stryker 7208 System 7 Sagittal Saw is a precision instrument utilized for large bone procedures. This versatile, easy-to-use, and ergonomically-designed cutting tool allows surgeons to have better control and be more precise when performing surgical procedures.
System 7 Sagittal Saw 7208 Specifications:
- Brand: Stryker
- Part Number: 7208-000-000
- Category: Surgical Equipment
- Type Battery: Handpiece
- Sterilization: Autoclave, ETO, Sterrad
System 7 Family:
- 7203 Single Trigger Rotary Drill
- 7205 Double Trigger Rotary Drill
- 7206 Reciprocating Saw
- 7207 Sternum Saw
- 7208 Sagittal Saw
- 7209 Precision Saw
- 6215-000-000 Stryker System 6 Battery, Large, Blue
- 6215-STR-600 AA System 6 Battery, Large
- 7215-000-000 Stryker System 7 Lithium Battery
- 8215-000-000 Stryker System 8 Lithium Battery
- Design enhancements make it lighter, safer, and easier to use in large bone practices.
- Lighter, safe, and easier to use.
- Improved ergonomics, 29% reduction in overall system weight.
- Backward compatibility with legacy batteries, attachments, and cutting accessories helps reduce inventory and replacement costs.
- Operates at 12,000 OPM on “fast mode” and 10,000 OPM on “slow mode”.
- Utilizes SmartLife Lithium battery packs for increased power and runtime.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.