The Stryker Neptune 2 Waste Management System is a closed fluid waste and smoke evacuation system. The mobile unit collects surgical waste from operating rooms. The Neptune 2 can also capture and eliminate smoke at the same time. The waste management system help disposes of Medical OR waste while reducing exposure to surgical fluids.
Stryker Neptune 2 Specifications:
- Brand: Stryker
- Model: Neptune 2
- Category: Electrosurgical Equipment
- Dimensions: 16 x 23 x 23 in (HxWxD)
- Weight: 43 kg
- Pressure Range: 345 kPa to 827 kPa (50 to 120 psi)
- Temperature Range: 40 °F to 110 °F (4.4 to 43.3 °C)
- Fitting Connection: The facility source is equipped with a 3/4” Male (garden) Hose Thread (MHT) fitting and has a dedicated shutoff valve.
- Water quality: potable tap water
- Water Usage: Approximately 34 litres (9 gallons) per rinse cycle at default settings on standard cycle; water usage fluctuates due to selected cycle and facility flow.
Water Inlet Hose
- Inner Diameter: 0.50 in ( 1.27 cm)
- Length: 6ft (1.83 m)
Waste Outlet Hose
- Inner Diameter: 1 in (25.4 cm)
- Length: 6 ft (1.83 m)
- Operation Temperature Limitation: 50°F to 104°F (10°C to 40°C)
- Operation Humidity Limitation: 30% to 75%
- Atmospheric Pressure Limitations: 70 kPa to 106 kPa
- Storage and Transportation Temperature: -4°F to 104°F (-20°C to 40°C)
- Storage and Transportation Humidity: 10 to 75 %
- Storage and Transportation Atmospheric Pressure: 50 kPa to kPa
- SealShut Technology is constantly closed during cases, manifold changes, docking and transport.
- Systematic containment reduces fluid contact with staff and the floor.
- Permits patient-to-patient use (Manifolds are single use).
- Clearly defines and displays low, medium and high suction and audibly alerts and visually displays when on high suction.
- Provides two independently adjustable suction sources, one for each canister.
- Powered IV pole for four 3000mL bags; self-retracts when turned off.
- Helps to optimize operating room turnover time, scheduling and volume.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.