The Stryker 1288 HD Video Endoscopy Tower System offers facilities a simple, high-quality solution for all of their endoscopic imaging needs. Each component — camera, light source, monitor, and insufflator — fits conveniently into the mobile cart for maximum portability.
The 1288 HD Camera is used in general laparoscopy, nasopharyngoscopy, ear endoscopy, sinuscopy, and plastic surgery wherever a laparoscope/endoscope/arthroscope is used. It connects to the camera console and captures video and photographic images, which it relays to the camera console.
Stryker 1288HD 3-Chip Complete Video Endoscopy Camera System Including:
- Stryker 1288 HD 3-Chip Camera Console
- Stryker 1288 HD 3- Chip Regular Camera Head
- Durable Coupler with single-hand focusing design
- Stryker L9000 LED Light Source with fibre optic cable
- LED Flat Screen 26″ HD Monitor
- Stryker Mobile Cabinet with Power System
- Stryker Pneumosure High Flow Insufflator
- Stryker Digital capture unit SDC
Stryker 1288 Specifications:General
- Brand: Stryker
- Model: 1288
- Category: Endoscopy Equipment
Stryker 1288 HD 3-Chip Endoscopic Camera
- Digital/Analog: Two Digital Video Interface (DVI)/RGBHV | 1280 x 1024 (HD), 720p, 1080p, (HDTV) format
- Enhancement: 16 levels (switchable)
- Imaging System: Progressive Scan CCDs, high-definition
- Primary: 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 400 W.
Fuses (2): 5.0A 250V
Type: 300 Watt Xenon (Elliptical).
Life: Approximately 500 hours.
Stryker 40L Core Insufflator
- Power Supply Input: 100-240 Vac; 3.5A
- Frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Weight: 19.84 lbs (8.9 kg)
- Stryker 1288HD 3-Chip Endoscopy Camera features nine specialty settings, resulting in optimum color resolution and brightness.
- The Endoscopic Camera Head, with four fully programmable fast buttons, allows the surgeon to directly control the light source settings from the camera head.
- Improved clarity, focus, and sharpness
- Wireless transmission capabilities when used with the Stryker WiSE wireless monitor.
- An ideal complement to the Endoscopy Surgical Camera System
- Exception video quality and a multitude of options
- Brilliant picture to provide precise, lifelike images in the operating room
- Stryker SDP1000 is a Medical-grade Digital Printer explicitly designed for applications where image, quality, durability, and accurate colour reproduction are essential
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.