The SonoSite TITAN is designed for those who require the features and functionality of a traditional ultrasound system, but the mobility and durability that only SonoSite can deliver. The innovative Sonosite TITAN Ultrasound Machine offers the amazing image quality and technical capabilities of cart-based machines with the ease and flexibility of a hand-carried system.
Sonosite Titan Specifications:
- Brand: Sonosite Titan
- Category: Ultrasound Equipment
- Weight: 7.7 lbs
- Dimensions: 12” L x 11” W x 3” H
- Display: Integrated fully digital 8.4” TFT Color Liquid Crystal Display
- Battery: Rechargeable Lithium Ion, up to 4 hours operation time
Electrical Info: 100 – 240 VAC | 50 – 60 Hz
Mobile Docking System
- Mobile Docking System dimensions: 31.9″ L x 22.6″ W x adjustable height 33.2″ to 45.1″.
- Storage available for fully integrated printer, VCR or DVD.
- Optional connector for 3 transducers – selection by simple electronic switching.
- Optional 12.1″ (diagonal) monitor.
- Split screen.
- Color power Doppler.
- M-Mode: 3 sweep speeds 1/2:1/2, 1/3:2/3 or full screen options.
- Pulsed wave (PW) Doppler.
- Continuous wave (CW) Doppler.
- Velocity based color flow Doppler.
- Duplex imaging 3 sweep speeds 1/2:1/2, 1/3:2/3 or full screen options.
- Tissue Harmonic Imaging. (THI)
- 2D Distance calipers – two sets Ellipse for area and circumference measurements.
- M-Mode Distance and time caliper set Heart rate.
- Doppler Velocity caliper – two sets.
- Operates via battery or AC power – from 1.5 up to 4 hours on fully charged battery, new battery life depends on the active functions used and keystrokes.
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium ion.
- AC: Via universal power adapter, 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz.
- Text and pictograms – User-selectable, application-specific text via function keys.
- Composite video output (NTSC/PAL) to video cassette recorder, video printer or external monitor.
- Connect to a PC via USB or ethernet to download high resolution bitmap images.
- S-video output.
- Ethernet output.
- RGB output.
- C11 Convex Array Transducer – 8-5 MHz broadband tightly curved array for neonatal and pediatric imaging. Applications include general imaging, abdominal, cardiac and neonatal heads. 2D, CPD, velocity color, PW and CW Doppler
- C15 Convex Array Transducer – 4-2 MHz broadband tightly curved array. Applications include adult cardiology general imaging, abdominal. 2D, CPD, velocity color, PW and CW Doppler
- L25 Linear Array Transducer – 10-5 MHz broadband linear array. Applications include nerve, vascular, and superficial imaging. 2D, CPD
- L38 Linear Array Transducer – 10-5 MHz broadband linear array. Applications include small parts, breast, vascular, musculoskeletal & superficial imaging. 2D, CPD, velocity color, PW Doppler
- C8 Endocavity Transducer – 8-5MHz broadband intracavitary transducer for prostate imaging. Biopsy guide available. 2D, CPD, DCPD, PW Doppler
- ICT Endocavity Transducer – 8-5 MHz broadband intracavitary transducer for obstetric and gynecologic imaging. 2D, CPD, DCPD, PW Doppler
- Stationary and mobile usage.
- Point-of-care connectivity.
- Flexible, cost-effective paths that enable users to acquire new components and software applications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.