The Philips HeartStart XL M4735A defibrillator and monitor is designed to meet your resuscitation and monitoring needs. The HeartStart XL is lightweight, portable, and a semi-automatic external defibrillator. It offers two modes of operation; Automated External Defibrillation (AED) Mode and Manual Mode. Both modes incorporate low-energy SMART Biphasic waveform for defibrillation. When in AED mode, the HeartStart XL analyzes the patient’s ECG and advises you whether or not to deliver a shock.
- Brand Philips
- Model: Heartstart XL
- Category: Defibrillators
- Voltage: 220 V
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Weight: under 14 pounds
- Paddles are not included.
- Phase: Single Phase
- Power: Source Electric
- Usage: Hospital
- Delivers up to 200 joules in less than three seconds.
- ECG Monitoring with 3 or 5 lead patient cable.
- Up to 100 hours of monitoring, or 50, 200-joule charge-shock cycles on battery power.
- Multi-function defibrillator pads—Adult and pediatric pads for defibrillation, ECG monitoring, pacing and synchronized cardioversion.
- SLA battery w/AC Power Module and Test Load
- SMART Biphasic waveform for defibrillation
- 50 mm strip chart printer with included roll of recorder paper
- Easy to Use, Lightweight, Compact, and Durable.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.