The Olympus UHI-4 Intra-abdominal Insufflation Unit is designed for insufflation of the abdominal cavity for diagnostic and operative laparoscopy. It works in conjunction with the THUNDERBEAT platform to eliminate smoke and mist. Its adjustable smoke evacuation features high, low, and off settings and a small cavity mode for endoscopic vessel harvesting procedures. Insufflation quickly responds to gas leaks, allowing the surgeon to remain focused on the operative site.
- Brand: Olympus
- Model: UHI-4
- Category: Electrosurgical Equipment
- Flow Rate: 45 Liters
- Power Supply 100-240 VAC
- Weight: 20.5 lbs
- Dimensions: 4.72" (h) x 11.81" (d) x 14.57" (w)
- Frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 150VA
- Heated: No
- Integrated Smoke Evacuation: Yes
- Compatible Tubing: MAJ-590 Olympus Insufflation Tube
- High-Speed Insufflation: The UHI-4 offers an increased maximum flow rate of 45L/min, which provides the highest insufflation rate in the market.
- Automatic and adjustable setting: The UHI-4 allows automatic smoke evacuation and high-speed insufflation that can be adjusted to high, low, or off settings.
- Small cavity mode: The UHI-4 features a small cavity mode for endoscopic vessel harvesting.
- New Cylinder Hose with Switch-over Valve: With the CO2 switch-over valve, surgeons can freely switch CO2 tanks without interrupting long procedures.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.