The CYF-V2A Flexible Cysto-Nephro Videoscope gives you excellent narrow-band imaging NBI, therapeutic capabilities, and convenience. This scope is essential for bladder or kidney examinations and procedures, from cystoscopy for bladder cancer to nephroscopy for kidney stones. Incorporating a streamlined tip for easy insertion, one-handed control suction to keep the field of view clear, and a large working channel allowing the use of all standard EndoTherapy instruments. NBI technology further improves the visibility of capillary networks and mucosal morphology for improved detection of flat lesions and CIS.
- Brand: Olympus
- Category: Endoscopy Equipment
- Field of view: 120°
- Direction of view: 0° (Forward)
- Depth of field: 3 ~ 50 mm
- Insertion Tube Distal End Outer Diameter: 12.9 Fr. (ø4.8mm)
- Insertion Tube Outer Diameter: 16.2 Fr. (ø5.4mm)
- Working Length: 380 mm
- Instrument Channel Inner Channel Diameter: 6.6 Fr. (ø2.2mm)
- Bending Section Angulation Range: Up 210° / Down 120°
- Total Length: 650 mm
- Best diagnosis capabilities: The multicolor CCD chip creates large, bright, consistent images and Narrow Band Imaging (NBI) improves the visibility of vascular structures without the use of dyes, drugs, or contrast agents.
- Improved patient comfort: The unique EvolutionTip allows smooth insertion, improving the patient's comfort without sacrificing image quality or treatment capabilities. Stiffness is varied to allow the proximal shaft to be stiffer and the mid-shaft to be more flexible, while the distal end offers passive bending to allow the scope to bend even further.
- Easy handling: The scope's angulation is designed to match the patient's anatomy. The 120° field of view allows observation of both ostium ureteris simultaneously and 210° UP/120° DOWN angulation provides easy orientation capabilities.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.