Designed exclusively for the Evis Exera 160 System, the CV-160 features a leading-edge video signal processing technology configured to frequency components specifically suited for endoscopic images, allowing it to enhance details while simultaneously suppressing noise. The result is a more detailed image that makes it easier to spot minute tissue textures and subtle color variations on the mucous membrane.
Olympus CV-160 Video Endoscopy System inclues:
- Olympus CV-160 Processor
- Pigtail, CLV-160 Xenon Light Source
- 160 Series Video-Colonoscope
- 160 Series Video-Gastroscope
- High-Resolution Monitor
- Endoscopy Cart.
- Brand: Olympus
- Model: CV-160
- Category: Endoscopy Equipment
- Display: Digital
- Powerful structure enhancement circuitry uses frequencies suited to endoscopic images to ensure more accurate observation.
- Offers full height mode that uses the full vertical area of the monitor screen to display images larger, allowing for closer examination of the image area.
- The ergonomically designed front panel is user-friendly, and the newly designed keyboard provides for clear and simple operation.
- It can also be used with EVIS Exera video bronchoscopes, enabling you to use the same system for both gastrointestinal endoscopy and bronchoscopy.
- Compatible with EVIS 100/130/140 Series scopes.
- The scope ID function offers more efficient management and control, including automatic control of white balance and maintenance reminders.
- Features a digital image terminal that directly transfers endoscopic still images to a PC for storage using dedicated interface software.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.