The Olympus CV-180 complete endoscopy system has a high-resolution HDTV imaging capability. This helps ensure the best possible image quality for endoscopic and laparoscopic procedures. The CV-180 endoscopy tower is compatible with EVIS 100, 130, 140 Series and EVIS EXERA 160 Series scopes, bronchoscopes, and surgical endoscopes.
Olympus CV-180 Endoscopy System Includes:
- Olympus Video Processor CV180
- Olympus Xenon light source CVL 180
- Olympus 26” HD monitor MAJ-1462
- Olympus MAJ-1933 Keyboard + Link Cable MAJ-1428
- Olympus Pigtail Video Cable MAJ-1430
- Olympus Water Bottle MAJ-901
- Olympus MAJ-1933 Keyboard + Link Cable
- Olympus endoscopy trolley with power points.
- Accessories included: Biopsy Forceps, Cleaning Brushes, and Foreign Body Retrieval Forceps.
- Different scope configurations are available upon request.
Olympus CV-180 Specifications:
- Brand: Olympus
- Model: CV-180
- Category: Endoscopy Equipment
- Media: Olympus specifies the XD-Picture Card (512/256/128/64/32/16 MB). MAPC-10 can be used as a PC card adapter
- Recording Format: TIFF: no compression, SHQ: approx. 1/3, HQ: approx. 1/5, SQ: approx. 1/10
- Number of Recordings: In 16 MB, NTSC/PAL, TIFF: approx. 17/14 images, SHQ: approx. 80/60 images, HQ: approx. 200/150 images
- Signal Output: HDTV/SDTV
Olympus CVL-180 Lightsource
- Light Source: 300-watt xenon lamp
- Front Panel: Backlit
- Filters: Specially coated filters for NBI (Narrow Band Imaging)
- Visualization: Automatically adjusts the light intensity to achieve ideal illumination for observation
- It has high-resolution HDTV imaging capability to provide the best possible image quality for endoscopes and laparoscopes, enabling observation of capillaries, mucosal structures, and other patterns.
- Compatible with EVIS 100/130/140 Series and EVIS EXERA 160 Series endoscopes as well as bronchoscopes and surgical endoscopes (EndoEYE videoscopes, flexible VISERA video scopes, and 1CCD/3CCD camera heads).
- NBI (Narrow Band Imaging) enhances the visibility of capillaries and other structures on the mucosal surface.
- Two types of structure enhancement are available — the original Type A for observation of larger mucosal structures with high contrast and the new Type B for observation of smaller structures, such as capillaries.
- Electronic magnification enlarges moving images at the touch of a button on the scope or the keyboard by 1.2X or 1.5X.
- HD/SD SDI output for high-quality video image transfer.
- Convenient digital-to-digital recording of both still and moving images. Still, images are stored on xD Using remote control switches, cards via PC card adapter and moving images are stored on digital video recorders via IEEE 1394 (FireWire, DV, iLINK).
- Automatic Iris eliminates the need for switching between Peak and Average required in conventional manual adjustment.
- Picture-in-picture display for any combination of endoscopic, fluoroscopic, ultrasound, and laparoscopic images and images from the endoscope position detecting unit. • Convenient index display for documentation.
- Scope ID function for easier endoscopy suite management and for next-generation system expansion.
- Equipped with a specially coated filter for narrowband images
- It turns off automatically when the unit has not been in use for an extended period
- Automatically adjusts the intensity of light to achieve the ideal amount for observation of the gastrointestinal tract
- Powerful 300 xenon lamp with vigorous light intensity
- All indicators and controls on the front panel are illuminated from the bottom to improve operability
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.