In warming cabinets, fluids and solutions are generally warmed to body temperature prior to inflow primarily for patient comfort. The 260 Litre warming cabinets are the perfect mixture of cost-effective meets versatility in the range. Allowing for up to 24 different variations depending on your needs. These medical fluid warming cabinets are made with stainless steel interior and fitted with forced air circulation system and digital temperature controller. These fluid warming cabinets are made in different sizes and design configurations to suit individual needs and suitable for blankets, blood bags and bottles, gel pads, intravenous fluids, peritoneal dialysis (PD) fluid and irrigation fluids etc.
- Brand: Malmet
- Category: Fluid warmers
- Stainless steel construction with insulation cavity, exterior surface cool to touch
- Double-glazed doors for inventory monitoring
- Adjustable shelving. 2 litres and 1-litre bottles and bags can be stored
- Special sensor plate for actual fluid temperature monitoring
- Capacity for up to 60 x 1-litre bags of fluid, or equivalent
- Over-heat protection and temperature lockout
- Fan-assisted convection heating
- Single cabinets can be converted into combination units
- Versatility. Cabinets can be supplied with 4 non-marking castors (fixed, swivel and lockable)
- Multipurpose installation. Wall-mounted, freestanding or bench
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.