A modern update to the most widely-used AED in the industry, the Physio-Control LIFEPAK 15 monitor/defibrillator is the new standard in emergency care for ALS teams. Emergency personnel seeking the most clinically innovative, operationally efficient defibrillator available today need look no further than the LIFEPAK 15. With six decades of serving EMS pros, this LIFEPAK-tough tool helps improve patient outcomes through efficiency and quality. Built with a similar design and user interface as its predecessor, the LIFEPAK 12 defibrillator/monitor, the LIFEPAK 15 will ease your staff's transition and training costs while ensuring you are using the most up-to-date model on the market.
- Brand: Stryker
- Category: Defibrillators
- 12 Lead ECG
- Operation Mode: Semi-Automatic
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Voltage: 240 V
- Flexible, connected and easy to use, the LIFEPAK 15 monitor/defibrillator was designed based on the feedback and needs specific to working in the field.
- Dual-mode LCD screen with SunVue display - Switch from full-colour to high-contrast SunVue mode with a single touch for the best full-glare view in the industry. A large screen (8.4 inches diagonally) and full-colour display provide maximum viewability from all angles.
- Flexible power options - Choose between external worldwide AC or DC power, or use the latest Lithium-ion dual battery technology for up to six hours of power. The LIFEPAK 15 monitor’s two-battery system requires no maintenance or conditioning and allows you to charge batteries in the device. In addition, you can track the status and service life of your batteries using LIFENET Asset, part of the LIFENET
- Data connectivity - The 15 collects code summaries and equipment status data along with critical clinical information as you treat patients. Using LIFENET Connect, part of the LIFENET System data network, the code summaries can be sent directly to your quality improvement team for review with CODE-STAT Data Review Software. Your equipment manager can also view equipment status on the LIFENET System 5.0 using LIFENET Asset and alert you to any potential issues.
- Upgradable platform - The 15 platform is flexible enough to adapt to evolving protocols and new guidelines, and can be upgraded as you’re ready to deliver new capabilities. With more processing power and speed, the 15 is designed to grow as your needs change, helping you avoid costly premature replacements.
- Attention to detail - The LIFEPAK 15 monitor is designed based on field feedback to make it a more effective tool. The 15 has a larger handle for easier handoffs, an easy-to-clean keypad, and a common interface to the LIFEPAK 12 defibrillator/monitor that helps reduce training.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.