The LIFEPAK12 Defibrillator/Monitor is a multi-parameter device that combines semi-automated and manual defibrillation with capnography, external pacing, 12-lead electrocardiography and other monitoring functions. Its platform is upgradeable, allowing customers to add new parameters as their needs change and new features are introduced.
- Brand: Medtronic
- Category: Defibrillators
- Model: Lifepak 12
- Type: Biphasic Defibrillators
- Operation Mode: Automatic
- Available with ADAPTIV(TM) biphasic technology
- Compact and portable
- Paddle preference -- your choice of standard paddles, pediatric paddles, and/or sterilizable internal and external paddles
- Compatible with QUIK-COMBOpacing/defibrillation/ECG electrodes
- Easy, simple, and affordable upgrades.
- Oscillometric noninvasive blood pressure (NIBP) monitoring, with artifact rejection and automatic measurement modes
- GE Marquette 12SL ECG analysis program
- Vital signs trending allows for rapid evaluation of changes in patient condition.
- Two channels of invasive pressure monitoring with waveforms and numerics are displayed.
- Bluetooth wireless communication for transmission of 12-lead ECG and patient data.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.