The Leica M844 belongs to the premium class of ophthalmic surgical microscopes and provides an optimal solution, particularly for advanced posterior and anterior segment surgery.
- Brand: Leica
- Model: M844
- Category: Microscopes
- Magnification: WD 175 mm, 10x eyepieces
- Drawtube: Binocular
- Material: Metal
- Foot Control Paddle: Yes
- Power Supply: 240 VAC
- Working Distance: 225 mm
- Power Consumption: 400 vA
- Classification: Class 1
- Magnification Changer: APO-Zoom 6:1, motorized, with 4 separate beam paths
- Optic: APO-chromatic corrected optics
- Field diameter: 80 mm
- Focus range: 54 mm
- Maximum reach: 1492 mm
- Minimum transport height: 1949 mm
- See more with less light.
- Leica's QuadZoom technology features four separate beam paths in the same zoom system.
- Various features to enhance the surgeon's and assistant's comfort and to support an ergonomical workflow.
- High-definition documentation. The Med X Change HDMD PRO, a compact, integrated HD digital recording system, provides stunning, high-quality videos, and still images.
- Designed to integrate the most commonly used wide-angle observation systems and stereo image inverters.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.