The GE Dash 3000 is a portable patient monitor. Its lightweight, durable design makes it perfect for both transport and bedside monitoring. It comes with options for wired and wireless networking to the facility's computer systems. The Dash patient monitor can monitor many different parameters at the same time, some of these include 3 to 5 lead ECG, Pulse Oximetry, non-invasive blood pressure, temperature, and cardiac output. The GE Dash 3000 comes with two batteries that can provide up to 5 hours of running time and can be recharged within 2 to 4 hours. The batteries can be charged one at a time as to lose any functionality of the monitor while charging.
GE Dash 3000 Specifications:
- Brand: GE
- Model: Dash 3000
- Category: Patient Monitor
- Height: 10.23 in (26 cm)
- Depth: 7.8 in (20 cm)
- Width: 11 in (28 cm)
- Weight: 12 lbs (5.5 kg)
- Size: 22 cm (diagonal).
- Type: active-matrix color TFT.
- Resolution: 640 x 480 pixels.
- Number of traces: 6 maximum.
- Number of seconds/trace: 4.9 at 25 mm/sec.
- Sweep Speed: 6.25, 12.5, 25 mm/sec (with erase bar).
- Information window: displays non-real-time information without obstructing the display of real-time information.
- Display organization: prioritized by parameter.
- Trim Knob® control.
- Five hard keys: Silence Alarm, Graph Go/Stop, NIBP Go/Stop, function (zero all) and Power On/Off.
- Categories: patient status and system status.
- Priority: 4-levels crisis, warning, advisory, message.
- Notification: audible and visual.
- Settings: default or user-defined.
- Silencing: 1 minute, current alarm only.
- Pause: 5 minutes in adult ICU mode, 3 minutes in Neonatal ICU mode, and 5, 15, minutes or permanent pause in OR mode.
- Standard leads available: I, II, III, V, aVR, aVL, and aVF.
- Leads analyzed simultaneously: I, II, III and V (multi-lead).
- Lead fail: identifies failed lead.
- Alarms: user-selectable upper and lower heart rate limits.
- Measurement technique: impedance variation detection. Range respiration rate: 0-200 breaths per minute. User-selectable upper and lower respiration rate limits, and user-selectable apnea limit.
- Number of channels: 2.
- Resolution: ±0.1°C.
- Alarms: user-selectable upper and lower limits for T1, T2.
Invasive Blood Pressure
- Number of channels: 2.
- Range: -25mmHg to 300mmHg.
- Alarms: user-selectable upper and lower limits for systolic, diastolic, and mean pressures.
- Measurement technique: oscillometric.
- Displayed parameters: systolic, diastolic, and mean pressures, time of last measurement.
- Measurement modes: manual, auto, and stat in Adult ICU and OR modes, manual and auto in neonatal mode.
- Systolic range: 30-275 mmHg adult, 30-235 mmHg pediatric, 30-135 mmHg neonate.
- Diastolic range: 10-220mmHg adult, 10-220mmHg pediatric, 10-110 mmHg neonate.
- Parameters monitored: SpO2 and peripheral pulse rate.
- SpO2 range: 50-100%.
- PPR range: 30-300 beats per minute.
- SpO2 accuracy: ±2%, 70 – 100% SpO2, ±3% (50-69% SpO2).
- PPR Accuracy: ±3 beats per minute.
Built-in wireless LAN provides seamless network connectivity
Multi-lead ECG analysis and DINAMAP NIBP technology all in one monitor
Exclusive two-way communication allows clinicians to receive alarms and check-in on other patients during transport
DASH port docking stations provide one-step connection to the Unity network and AC power
Eliminates need to connect and disconnect leads
Patient Data Transfer (PDT) ensures seamless patient record as patient moves through the hospital
Connectivity to high-security Solar and TRAM monitors creates a convenient single-source, the hospital-wide monitoring solution
DASH 3000 is the only full-featured patient monitor with DINAMAP technology built-in
The system consistently produces the most accurate, reliable NIBP determinations available in a bedside monitor
Stepped deflation with patented peak matching technology helps ride through artifact
Ideally suited for ICU, PICU and hypersensitive patients
The durable design of DASH 3000 creates a dependable solution for demanding transport applications, including air transport
The compact system integrates a printer, transformer and power supply providing exceptional capability in a highly maneuverable package
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.