Gambro has designed a range of water purification units for use by dialysis patients. These powerful single-patient units enable efficient water purification so that patients can have pure water to hand whether they are receiving dialysis treatment at home or in a clinic. The WRO 300 H units are simple, yet powerful devices that provide a clean water supply which is essential for dialysis patients’ well-being. With purified water at their fingertips, there will be no added risk of water contamination to their health.
Specifications of Gambro WRO 300H:
- Brand: Gambro
- Model: WRO 300H
- Category: General Equipment
- Depth Max: 20.5 inches (520mm) Footprint – 15.0 inches (380mm)
- Width Max:8.1 inches (205mm) Footprint – 7.3 inches (185mm)
- Height Max: 22.2 inches (563mm)
- Weight: 72.75 lbs (33kg)
Feed Water Supply
- Input 0.8 gpm (3.0 l/min) required
- Pressure: 20 to 45 psi (0.15 to 0.3 mPa)
- Temperature: 41 to 86°F (5 to 30°C)
- Operation: 0.32 ± 0.03 gpm (1.2 ± 0.1 l/min)
- Peak Flow: (Rinse) 0.8 gpm (3.0 l/min)
Reverse Osmosis Membrane
- Material Polyamide, thin film composite
- Configuration Spiral wound
- pH-Tolerance 2–11
Disinfection & Cleaning
- Heat Disinfection: User-initiated or automatic start of heat disinfection.
- Chemical Disinfection: Automatic dilution of disinfectant. Rinse memory forcing the rinse program to start after chemical disinfection.
- Cleaning: Customized programs for different customer needs.
- Main Voltage: 100, 115 or 220-240 V +/-10%, 50 or 60 Hz
- Main Socket: 100V: max 1500 W, 115V: max 1380 W, 220-240V: max 1850W
- Portable, compact, and easy to operate with a very low noise level
- Additional automated procedures and internal diagnostics minimize home patient and caregiver involvement
- Programmable automated flushing and continuous product water loop eliminate stagnation and ensure system cleanliness
- Continuous product water loop minimizes water volume requirements for purified water production
- Automated processes ensure consistency with disinfection procedures
- End-to-end disinfection with qualified dialysis machines
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.