The Draeger Primus is a state-of-the-art anesthesia workstation built with time-tested technology, designed to be a comprehensive anesthesia solution for the modern healthcare environment. Medical professionals can easily customize the Draeger Primus for various clinical applications with an intuitive user interface and open architecture design. It’s a combination of time-tested design and state-of-the-art technology created to answer the demand for a modern, comprehensive anesthesia solution for today’s increasingly complex healthcare environment.
- Brand: Drager
- Category: Anaesthetic Equipment
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 80 cm x 137 cm x 80 cm
- Weight: 115 kg (without vaporizers or cylinders)
- Power: 200 W, typical
- Operating Voltage: 100-240V~. 45-65 Hz
- Integrated Power Backup: at least 30 minutes, typically 90 minutes, depending on the ventilation mode
- Enhanced workflow: Features like fully automatic self-check, open architecture, standard user interfaces and flexible monitoring options were designed to help reduce costs, save time and allow caregivers to focus on their primary task – the patient.
- Comprehensive monitoring: lets you monitor pulmonary function and ventilation parameters on a large, user-configurable 12,1“TFT colour display. Its open architecture design allows additional displays, allowing you to expand your monitoring capability to include hemodynamic and other data.
- Common operating philosophy: uses the familiar user interface and philosophy common to all current Dräger medical devices. This means that despite its impressive level of sophistication, your staff will spend a minimum amount of time learning how to use the Primus.
- Optional: Large writing tray fits A3 size paper and can be easily mounted to the unit.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.