Comprehensive anaesthesia solution for the modern OR suite
The Draeger Primus is a sophisticated anaesthesia workstation constructed with dependable technology, engineered with the modern healthcare setting in mind. Medical staff can easily configure the Draeger Primus to their specific requirements with its user-friendly interface and open architecture design. The Primus is equipped with an electronically driven, electronically regulated gas delivery system and ICU-standard ventilator. The unit can access advanced monitoring, ventilation modes, a large shelf, and other add-ons to fulfil your facility's requirements. Avante Health Solutions offers the Draeger Primus Anesthesia workstation refurbished. To learn more, reach out to a Tomlin Medical representative right away.
- State-of-the-art anaesthesia machine built with time-tested technology.
- Clear, intuitive user interface.
- An electrically driven piston ventilator requires no drive gas.
- Compact unit with a small footprint designed for operating suites of any size.
- ICU Standard ventilation provides a full range of volume and pressure-oriented modes for every clinical situation.
- Standard operating modes include:
- Volume Mode (IPPV)
- Pressure Mode (PCV)
- Compact breathing system with integrated heater.
- External fresh-gas outlet connects semi-open breathing systems.
- Auxiliary oxygen therapy is supplied by Primus gas delivery.
- Fully automatic self-check feature.
- Open architecture design allows users to easily expand monitoring capabilities.
- Optional: Large writing tray fits A3 size paper and can be easily mounted to the unit.
- Optional: Advanced monitoring and ventilation modes are available! Ask your Tomlin Medical representative for details.
- Brand: Drager
- Category: Anaesthetic Equipment
- Weight: 115 kg (without vaporizers or cylinders)
- Height: 137 cm
- Width: 80 cm
- Depth: 80 cm
- 200 W, typical
- Operating Voltage: 100-240V~. 45-65 Hz
- Integrated Power Backup: at least 30 minutes, typically 90 minutes, depending on the ventilation mode
- Ventilator E-Vent Plus: Electrically driven and electronically controlled
- Standard Operating Modes: Manual, spontaneous, Volume Mode (IPPV), Pressure Mode (PCV)
- Optional Operating Modes: Pressure Support (PS), Synchronized volume-controlled ventilation (SIMV), optional with PS, Synchronized pressure-controlled ventilation, optional with PS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.