Caring for low birth weight neonates requires creating the best possible thermal-neutral environment. The Drager Isolette C2000 Infant Incubator helps to promote and foster neonatal care by delivering a heated and humidified environment.
Dräger Isolette C2000 Specifications:General
- Brand: Dräger
- Category: Incubators
- Model: C2000
- Height: 140 cm (55″)
- Width: 120.6 cm (47.5″)
- Depth: 75 cm (29.5″)
- Weight: 95.5 kg (210 lb)
- Access panel opening height: 28.0 cm (11″)
- Mattress tray size :40.6 x 81 cm (16 x 32″)
- Mattress to hood height: 41.2 cm (16.25″)
- Mattress size : 38.1 cm x 73.66 cm (15 in x 29″)
- Mattress tilt: ±12 ° (±1 °), continuously variable
Standard hood includes
- front and rear access panel
- 4 access ports and 2 iris ports
- 3 left and 3 right tubing grommets – front
- 2 left and 2 right tubing grommets – rear
- Casters: 4 casters, 12.7 cm (5″) and 2 casters with friction brake
- Storage volume: Approx. 80 l
- Recessed depth: 15 cm recessed cabinet
- Front-loading cabinet doors: 2
- Door closing mechanism: Soft-stop hinges
- The opening angle of the doors: > 90°
Cabinet Stand Accessories
- Gas tank mount
- IV Pole
- Algorithm type of the Servo Control System: PID (Proportional Differential Integral) control algorithm
- Controller with LCD: With brightness control
- Selectable colour combinations: White on blue background (default) or yellow on black background
- RS-232 output: Yes
- Keypad lock: Yes
Temperature Control Modes
- Temperature control modes: Skin and air temperature control mode
- Air mode control temperature range: 20°C (68°F) to 37°C (98.6°F)
- Air mode control override temp range: 37°C (98.6°F) to 39°C (102.2°F)
- Skin mode control temperature range: 34°C (93.2°F) to 37°C (98.6°F)
- Skin mode control override temp range: 37°C (98.6°F) to 38°C (100.4°F)
- Dual-skin temperature monitoring: Yes
- Optional Dual Access Doors – Allow access from either side, expediting care.
- Thermal Performance – Patented dual air curtains reduce radiant heat loss from the infant by warming the inner hood surface. A bi-directional airflow feature helps minimize temperature fluctuations when open access doors.
- Large Mattress and Dual Probes – The C2000 incubator allows for simultaneous care of twins in the same unit, allowing more incubators for more patients.
- Internal Noise Level less than or equal to 47dBA – Maintains a supportive environment for both patient and caregiver.
- Optional In-bed Scale – Weigh the baby in a warm environment with minimal disturbance.
- 24-hour Data Trends – This unit facilitates record-keeping for air and skin temperature, oxygen, humidity, heater power, and weight changes.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.