The GE Datex Ohmeda TEC 5 Isoflurane anesthesia vaporizers are designed for out of circuit used in continuous flow techniques of inhalation anesthesia. The TEC 5 is temperature, flow, and pressure compensated so that its output remains relatively constant despite cooling due to evaporation. The TEC 5 is designed to be used on Selectatec Series Mounted Manifolds.
- Brand: GE
- Model: TEC 7 vaporizer
- Category: Anaesthetic Equipment
- Weight: 7 kg / 15.43 lbs
- Dimensions: 25cm x 11cm x 6.4cm (HxWxD)
- Liquid Capacity (Dry wick): 300 Milliliters
- Liquid Retained by Wick: 75 Milliliters
- Calibration: Vaporizers are calibrated at 21° C using an oxygen carrier gas at a flow of 5 liters/minute and they are temperature, flow, and pressure compensated within the specified operating range.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.