Designed to integrate microprocessor-based controls with a remarkable modular concept for more efficient patient care. The microprocessor allows total control over the patient environment in air and patient modes. Instant response to maintain a precise thermoneutral environment for neonates, thus avoiding excessive temperature fluctuations of conventional analog controllers.
Ohmeda Ohio Care Plus Specifications:General
- Brand: Datex Ohmeda
- Category: Incubators
- Incubator with Elevating Base
- Height: 54 - 62 in (136.2 - 157.5 cm)
- Elevating base: 35 - 43 in (88.9 - 109.2 cm) mattress to floor
- Single deep drawer: 10 x 9 x 16.5 in (25 x 23 x 42 cm)
- Dual drawer: 4.5 x 9 x 16.5 in (11 x 23 x 42 cm)
- Incubator with Cabinet Weight: 185 lbs
- Incubator with Cabinet Dimensions: 55x25.5x35 in (HxDxW)
- Incubator Characteristics
- Casters: 5-inch diameter, 2 lockings, 2 non-locking
- Mattress: 13.7 x 25.6 in (34.8 x 65 cm)
- Mattress to Hood: 16 in (41 cm)
- Door Height: 11 in (28 cm)
- Positions: Continuous from 0° to 12°
- Port holes: 6
- Tubing ports: 6
- 120 VAC 60 Hz
- Models: 115 V ± 10% 5.7 amps
- Conforms to IEC 601.1, UL 544 and CSA 22.2 No. 125 requirements
- Nominal power consumption: 450 watts at maximum heater output
- Line voltage compensation: Input voltage is monitored and the heat output is adjusted to compensate for line voltage variations
- Leakage currents: Less than 100 micro amps on 120V units
- Leakage at patient probe: Less than 50 microamps on 120V units
- Operating temperature range: 68° - 86°F (20° - 30°C)
- Storage temperature range: 13° - 140°F (-25° - 60°C)
- Operating humidity range: 0 to 90%
- Microprocessor-based control system: Self-test functions are performed at power-up and during regular operation
- Patient Control (Servo) Mode: 95° - 98.6°F (35° - 37°C)
- Air Control (Manual) Mode: 73.4° - 98.6°F (20° - 37°C)
- Up to 102.2°F (39°C) with control panel override switch
- Air Velocity: Average < 10 cm/sec with inner wall
- Temperature variability: Less than ± 0.2°F (0.1°C)
- Resolution: ± 0°F (0.1°C)
- Probe or interchangeability: ± 0.2°F (0.1°C)
- Average Oxygen Input Concentration Range: 5 L/min 25-45% | 10 L/min 35-65% | 15 L/min 45 to 70%
- Humidification: Standard — 10 to 75% dependent on nursery environment and incubator temperature setting | Servo — 40 to 85% regardless of nursery environment and incubator temperature setting
- Microprocessor-based control system for accurate thermoregulation.
- Self-test functions at power-up and during regular operation.
- Patient control (Servo) mode and air control (Manual) modes.
- Continuous positioning from 0° to 12°.
- Optional active double-wall construction.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.