Datex Ohmeda Cardiocap II is a combined hemodynamic and airway gas monitor designed specifically for the needs of anesthesiologists. It is available in 4 compact and highly integrated models. All the models provide the basic hemodynamic measurements. Two of the models include built-in gas measurement, breathe-by-breathe with waveforms. It has been tested by independent research centers. the test results emphasise the ease-of-use and alarms of the Cardicap II. It requires no lengthy start-up prodecures or calibration. Simply press the On/Off switch and it is ready to monitor.
- Brand: Datex Ohmeda
- Model: Cardiocap II
- Category: Patient Monitor
- Resolution: 1024 x 256 pixels
- Real Time clock
- Display: 9" green monochrome CRT display
- Operating Temperature: 10 to 35 ° C
- Storage Temperature: -5 to 50° C
- Power Requirements: 100/115/220-240V, 50/60Hz/ 120W
- Size (CH Models): 13.4 x 13 x 8.3 in (DxWxH)
- Weight (CH Models): 12 kg
- Size (CG Models): 13 x 15 x 8.3 in (DxWxH)
- Weight (CG Models): 14kg
- Built in strip chart recorder.
- Setable alarms for pulse, gas concentrations and other patient parameters.
- May be used with the Capnomac Ultima multigas monitor.
- May be used from newborns to obese adults patients.
- Built in instructions.
- Built in ECG lead test points.
- Connections in back for regular video output.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.