The RapidVac Smoke Evacuator works with any electrosurgical generator to evacuate electrosurgical smoke and laser plume. It is a smoke evacuation system that captures particulates and adsorbs gases from surgical smoke. It is specifically designed to improve visibility and reduce potential health hazards associated with surgical smoke. It can be used in both open and laparoscopic procedures. This unit is designed with a high suction, high flow rate centrifugal action pump, and features an ultra-quiet motor.
- Brand: Covidien
- Category: Electrosurgical Equipment
- Dimensions: 14” x 8” x 18.75"
- Weight: 20 lbs
- With New Filter
- Ambient temperature range 10° C to 40° C (50° F to 104° F)
- Voltage Operating Range: 100 - 132 VAC, 50 Hz.
- Current: 10 amps, maximum
- More Power: The RapidVac System has 30% more power at maximum airflow than our previous model.
- Effective Filter Technology: All-in-one, four-stage, high-technology, long-life, three-port, RFID-Equipped ULPA Filter provides 99.9995% filtration efficiency at 0.12-micron particle size.
- Easy to Use: Easily understandable graphics, easy to set up, easily determined airflow and filter life, and easy filter replacement.
- Economical: Long filter life, 25 hours activation time. Three ports for common filter sizes. No need for prefilters or adapters, reducing cost per procedure.
- Quiet: The RapidVac Smoke Evacuator System is quieter than our previous model and judged in surveys as quieter than expected in the O.R.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.