The ProTack 5 mm fixation device is a sterile, single use device for fixation of prosthetic material, such as hernia mesh, to soft tissue. The tack is helical and made of titanium. The ProTack device comes in a 30-tack configuration.
- Brand: Covidien
- Model: ProTack
- Category: Electrosurgical Equipment
- Dimensions: 25x10x5 cm (LxBxH)
- Usage/Application Laparoscopic Ventral and Inguinal Hernia Repair
- The ProTack 5mm Fixation Device is helical and made of titanium
- The overall length of the shaft is approximately 35.5cm
- The 5mm diameter of the instrument can be used in conjunction with 5mm ports
- It minimizes the size of the insertion site
- Helical fasteners provide secure fixation of prosthetic material to various types of tissue
- Titanium materials minimize interference with imaging technologies, such as MRI
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.