The Kangaroo Connect enteral feeding pump is a portable rotary peristaltic enteral feeding pump, intended to provide enteral nutrition to a patient. It can be programmed to provide patients with continuous, dose, or bolus feeding when used with Kangaroo Connect feeding sets. It is intended for acute care settings and home care use. Intended to be used in both stationary and ambulatory conditions, it can be used for both adult and pediatric patients, provided the patient can tolerate its flow rates and accuracy level.
- Brand: Covidien
- Category: Infusion Pumps
- Priming Rate: 1200 ml/hr
- Power Output: +5v, 4.0 A
- Formula dose and Bolus Volume: 1-3000 milliliter in 1 milliliter increments
- Delivery Rate of Formula: 1-600 ml/hr in 1 milliliter increments
- Large, color LCD display
- Continuous feed and dose feed capability
- The auto-prime feature reduces the need for time-consuming manual priming
- Extended hold option
- Step-by-step prompts and animated illustrations to guide pump operation
- “Stoplight” LED array visually indicates pump status in a bright or darkened room
- Minimize feeding interruptions, avoid blind troubleshooting, and reduce costly on-site visits.
- Avoid sometimes unreliable intake data and address inadequate nutrition.
- Audible alarm to indicate errors or feeding set loading conditions
- Pump orientation-independent design eliminates the need for a drip chamber on the feeding set
- Sensor technology detects both upstream and downstream flow conditions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.