The Infusomat Space pump is the volumetric infusion pump solution to configure customized, tailor-made solutions as individual pumps, small therapy units, or a complex infusion system. The small, light, and intuitive configuration of the pump provides a user-friendly solution to complex therapies, integrating all clinical areas into one system. The Infusomat Space volumetric infusion pump system includes dedicated administration sets and pump accessories. It can also be integrated into the data communications network of every advanced hospital operation.
- Brand: Braun
- Model: Infusomat Space
- Category: Infusion Pumps
- Dimensions: 214 x 68 x 124 mm (WxHxD)
- Weight: 1.4 kg
- Moisture protection: IP 22, drip protected for horizontal usage
- Display: Backlit graphic display, ~40° read angle from all sides
- Keypad: Backlit keys, cell phone-like cursor navigation
- Flow Rates: 0.1-1200 ml/h
- Accuracy of set delivery rate: < ±0,5 % mechanical accuracy ± 5 % according to IEC/EN 60601-2-24
- Operating Temperature: +10° C … + 40° C +50° F …. +105° F
- Voltage: 11-16 V DC supplied by external Space Power Supply or by SpaceStation
- Battery operating time: Minimal power consumption of the devices and new battery technology ensure long operating times, e.g. 9.4 hrs. @ 80 ml/h, 8.5 hrs. @ 100 ml/h
- Independent Modularity: Helps to prevent channel confusion and catastrophic pump failures.
- Efficient Design: Lightweight and compact design takes less space with vertical stacking for increased versatility in healthcare settings.
- Unique KeyGuard: Non-numeric keypad with simple arrows designed to prevent manual programming errors by forcing users to observe the screen during programming and making it impossible for errors such as zero vs decimal to occur.
- Universal Interface: Same workflow as Perfusor and intuitive design help to reduce staff training time.
- Extensive Drug Library: Up to 1,200 drugs that can include customizable hard and soft limits and clinical advisories.
- Wireless Integration: Allows for complete interoperability.
- Alarm Display: Clearly visible with easily adjustable volume levels.
- MRI Environment: MR Conditional when used with the SpaceStation MRI to allow for the continuous delivery of medications to patients within the MRI suite.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.