The Biegler BW 685 is a high-performance, microprocessor-controlled device for warming infusions and transfusions to prevent intra- and postoperative hypothermia. The integrated universal mounting clamp allows the device to be placed on an infusion stand and on a normed rail.
- Brand: Biegler
- Model: BW 685
- Category: Fluid Warmer
- Dimensions: 228 x 228 x 132 mm
- Weight: 1.90 kg
- Voltage: 230 V, 50–60 Hz
- Power consumption: 280 W
- Current: 1.5 A
- Temperature setting: 37° C to 41° C in 0.5° C increments
- Warm-up time: approx. 45 sec.
- Easy-to-read display
- Optimized warming circuit
- Economic disposables
- Simultaneous warming of multiple transfusions/ infusions
- Splash proof (IPX4)
- High- and low-temperature alarm
- Permanent running self-tests
- External service interface for PC
- Mounting on a normed railing and an infusion stand
- Integrated handle
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.