The Anesthesia Vaporizer Isoflurane adopts an advanced design to control the output concentration of the anesthesia gas accurately. It involves three types of filling options, including quick fill, key fill and pour fill. The two fixed modes available are cage mount and selectatec, which are optional. The vaporizer is designed to ensure a stable concentration output, alleviating barometric pressure, temperature, fresh gas flows, etc.
Compact design and easy-to-use anesthetic vaporizer Isoflurane is available at competitive pricing for our clients. The machine performs to its maximum efficiency rate with exceptional gas supply processes. It can be fitted and connected with the anesthetic machine to enhance functionality and smooth gas flow delivery.
The advanced anesthetic vaporizer Isoflurane delivers the excellent output with ambient temperature, gas flow rates and works efficiently under high pressure. However, if you need assistance with using the product, our dedicated field support team would be happy to assist you.
- Brand: Blease
- Category: Anaesthetic Equipment
- Usage: Delivers a minimal amount of medications
- Indigenously made anesthesia vaporizer
- Delivers accurate concentrations under varying conditions of flow rate and temperature
- Agent options for Halothane, Isoflurane and Sevoflurane
- Filling options - available with Quick Fill, Pour Fill, and Key fill
- Low body weight
- Maintenance Free
- Explicitly calibrated for accurate output of anesthesia gas
- Agent specific colour coded
- Soda Lime is used to absorb the expired CO2 from breathing systems.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.