The Alaris GP Plus Volumetric pump offers a range of features for drug therapy, blood transfusions and parenteral feeding: a large, clear display, intuitive operation, and a wide range of specialty sets. These pumps are ideal for Veterinary Clinics & Training Centres
- Brand: Alaris
- Model: GP Plus
- Category: Infusion Pump
- Usage: Medical care
- Weight: 2.5kgs
- Display: Mono 240 x 240 pixels
- Dimensions: 225h x 140w x 148d mm
- Infusion Rate Range: 0.1 – 1200 ml/h
- Volume To Be infused: Range: 0.1ml to 9999 ml
- KVO Rates: 0.1-20ml/h or set infusion rate if lower
- Occlusion Settings: 9 Levels from L0 – L8, Factory default L5
- Mounts on the drip stand with built-in clamp
- Rechargeable battery with 6 hours of life
- Centralised configuration control
- Large Display – Quickly read critical appropriate data from the large clear display with fewer key presses.
- Colour-Coded Set Loading – Safe and intuitive set-up with colour-coded IV infusion set loading.
- Door Removal – With a tool, the door can be safely removed for cleaning and maintenance in seconds.
- User-Friendly Interface – Featuring the same intuitive user interface as the Alaris Syringe Pumps, the GP Plus volumetric pump requires minimal additional training.
- Air-in-line Sensor – Air-in-line sensor provides both single bubble and accumulated bubble protection.
- Alarm & Warning Beacon – An immediate identification of the infusion pump requiring attention.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.