The used Alaris GH Plus syringe pump delivers benefits through comprehensive therapy functionalities and the Guardrails safety software suite. It offers a range of drug therapy, blood, and blood products features, including a large, clear display, intuitive user interface, integrated design, and a wide range of specialty infusion sets. These pumps are ideal for Veterinary Clinics & Training Centres
- Brand: Alaris
- Category: Infusion Pump
- Usage: Delivers a very small amount of medications
- Dimension: 117h x 310w x 200d mm
- Weight: 2.7 kg
- Max. infusion rate: 0.1 - 1200 ml/h
- Max. bolus rate: 10 - 1200 ml/h
- Critical volume: 0.5 ml with a 50 ml syringe
- Purge specifications: Max. rate 100 - 500 ml/h
- Purge volume range: 0.5 - 5 ml
- Volume to be infused: 0.1 - 100 ml
- KVO rate: 0.1 - 2.5 ml/h
- Accuracy: ± 2%
- AC power requirements: 115 - 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 20 VA
- Large Display - Easy to read critical data at a glance, clearly visible from a distance in all lighting conditions.
- Folding Pole Clamp - Built-in folding pole clamp and Medical Device Interface (MDI) allows mounting independently of or within the Alaris Medication Safety System without additional accessories.
- Portability - Alaris syringe pumps are portable independently of the Alaris Medication safety System, fully featured on the move with safety and intelligence built-in.
- Alarm & Warning Beacon - An immediate identification of the infusion pump requiring attention.
- Pressure level settings to help early detection of IV site complications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.