The Fresenius Kabi Volumat MC Agilia Infusion System is an infusion pump used by healthcare professionals that deliver fluids, including medications, blood, and blood products, into a patient's body in controlled amounts. The pump administers fluids intravenously via an infusion tubing set and is intended for adults, pediatrics, and neonates.
- Brand: Fresenius Kabi (Agilia)
- Category: Infusion Pumps
- Model: Injectomat Agilia
- Type: Continuous Flow
- Weight: 15 lbs
- Dimensions: 15 × 15 × 15 in
- Flow rate accuracy: + / -5%
- Battery: at least 8 hours at 100 ml/h,
- 2 pressure modes: variable (from 50 to 750 mmHg, 50 mmHg increment) or 3 pre-set levels.
- Flow rate range: 1-1500 ml/h in normal mode (1ml/h increment). 0.1- 99.9 ml/h
- Suitable for all healthcare environments
- Easy set installation
- Intuitive handling and clear visibility
- Comprehensive pictograms and alarm management functions
- Flow rate range: 1-1500 ml/h. 0.01 increments instead of 0.1 and 0.1ml/h minimum instead of 1 is activated when the default patient weight is set under 20Kg
- Flow rate accuracy: ± 5% and even better in most clinical situations
- Bolus: 1500 ml/h, adjustable from 50 ml/h to 1,500 ml/h (50 ml/h increments)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.