The Philips X6-1 Phased Array transducer has a frequency range of 1.0 MHz. - 6.0 MHz. and supports the following applications: Abdominal, Obstetrics, Gynaecology, Neonatal. The Philips X6-1 transducer is compatible with: Philips iU22; Philips Epiq 7 ultrasound systems.
- Brand: Philips
- Model: X6-1
- Category: Ultrasound Probe
- Bandwidth: 1 – 6 MHz
- The volume of the field of view: 90° x 90°
- Array Type: Sector, Volume Sector
- Aperture: Proprietary
- Field of view: 100°
- Applications: General purpose abdominal, obstetrical, gynecological, fetal echo
- Imaging Modes: 2D, M-Mode, Color Doppler, Color Power Angio, PW Doppler, 3D, 4D, XRES, Harmonic Imaging
- Fully-sampled matrix phased array with 9,212 elements.
- Dynamic focusing over the range in both lateral and elevation dimensions.
- Three-line densities in 3D and 4D modes.
- Auto-heart detection for triggered full-volume fetal echo in grayscale and color
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.