The Philips L9-3 broadband linear ultrasound transducer is compatible with Philips iE33, iU22, HD11 XE and HD9 ultrasound systems. The L9-3 probe can be utilized for Vascular (carotid, arterial and venous) and superficial imaging applications. It features 15 degrees of trapezoidal imaging, XRES, as well as color Doppler.
- Brand: Philips
- Model: L9-3
- Category: Ultrasound Probe
- Bandwidth: 3 – 9 MHz
- Applications: Vascular (carotid, arterial, venous), Superficial, Cerebrovascular (carotids, vertebrals), peripheral vascular (venous, arterial), internal mammary vessels, contrast
- Imaging Modes: Steerable pulsed Doppler, Color Doppler and Color Power Angio, SonoCT, XRES, Panoramic, Harmonic imaging
- Features: 160 elements, 15 ° of trapezoidal imaging, 38 mm effective aperture length, precision Doppler with Fine Angle Steering
- Biopsy Guide: Supports stainless steel reusable biopsy guide (dual angle); 14-25 gauge on the iU22 and the HD11 XE systems
- Linear array
- 160 elements
- 9.0 to 3.0 MHz
- 15 degrees of trapezoid imaging
- 38 mm aperture length
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.