The Philips L17-5 broadband linear ultrasound transducer is compatible with Philips iU22 ultrasound systems. The L17-5 probe can be utilized for small parts, breast, superficial vascular, and musculoskeletal imaging applications. It features Steerable pulsed Doppler, XRES, as well as Harmonic imaging.
- Brand: Philips
- Model: L17-5
- Category: Ultrasound Probe
- Array Type: Linear
- Bandwidth: 5 – 17 MHz
- 38 mm effective
- Applications: Small Parts, Breast, Superficial Vascular, Musculoskeletal
- Imaging Modes: Steerable pulsed wave and colour Doppler, Color Power Angio, SonoCT, XRES, harmonic imaging, TSI
- Ultra-fine pitch, high-resolution linear array
- Steerable pulsed wave and colour Doppler, Color Power Angio, SonoCT, XRES, and harmonic imaging
- Tissue aberration correction selection for advanced breast imaging TSI
- High-resolution superficial applications, including small parts, breast, superficial vascular, and musculoskeletal imaging.
- Supports biopsy guide capabilities.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.