Premium technologies bring a new level of image quality to compact ultrasound so performance isn't sacrificed for portability. Designed for critical study requirements and big system performance everywhere you need it. The Philips CX50 is a shared-service ultrasound machine largely used in radiology and OB/GYN practices for cardiovascular applications.
Philips CX50 Specifications:
- Brand: Philips
- Model: CX50
- Category: Ultrasound Equipment
- Dimensions: 3.4 x 16.25 x 14 in (HxWxD)
- Weight: 7.5kg
- Monitor: 15" High-Resolution LCD
- Video and Output Options: Ethernet, USB
- Up to 504,576 digitally-processed channels.
Image presentation: Depth from 1 cm to 30 cm (transducer dependent).
- Voltage: 100-240V
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Amperage: 2.65A MAX
- Battery: Yes
- Heat dissipation: 700-1100 BTU/hour (fully loaded)
- Operation range: 10°C – 40°C operating in 15-95% relative humidity
- PureWave Everywhere.
- Diagnostic excellence.
- Expand diagnostic information.
- Portable ultrasound when fast action is needed.
- Wireless & wired DICOM for connectivity in any environment.
- Premium imaging performance on technically difficult patients.
QLAB quantification software to expand diagnostic information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.