The GE Vivid E9 is a top-of-the-line premium cardiovascular ultrasound machine from GE. It has amazing image quality and the latest features including xMatrix and 4D cardiac. The Vivid E9 is the replacement for the popular and well-respected Vivid 7.
GE Vivid E9 Specifications:
- Brand: Philips
- Model: Vivid E9
- Category: Ultrasound Equipment
- Dimensions: 54.1/62.0 X 21.2 X 31.4 in (HxWxD)
- Weight: 283 lbs.
- Monitor: 17" HD LCD
- Tilt/Rotate Adjustable Monitor: Yes
- Monitor Resolution: 1280*1024
4D Expert Modes
- Bi- and tri-plane with color
- 4D Full Volume Scanning – single-beat and multi-beat
- 4D Stress
- 2D Stress (optional)
- 4D Strain Imaging (optional)
- AFI Automated Function Imaging (optional)
- M-Mode and Anatomical M-Mode
- Auto Optimization allows users to automatically optimize image quality at the touch of a button
- Tissue Harmonic Imaging feature that improves image clarity by enhancing edge detection, so patient anatomy is clearly defined
- Auto Intima-Media Thickness (IMT) measurement of anterior and posterior walls for accurate carotid status
- The Speckle Reduction feature improves the quality of B-Mode scanning by reducing artifacts
- Strain and Strain Elastography features for optimal assessments of lesioned tissue
- DICOM 3.1 capability allows patient data to be shared across devices
- Compound Imaging feature that combines sonographic information from different angles for improved image detail.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.