The GE Voluson S8 is a high-end women’s health 4D ultrasound machine. While the Voluson S8 looks identical to the Voluson S6, and the two systems even use the most identical transducers, the Voluson S8 offers about twice as many channels. This produces a significant advantage in image quality.
GE S8L Specifications:
- Brand: GE
- Model: S8
- Category: Ultrasound Equipment
- Digital Beamformer
- Minimum Depth of Field: 0-1 cm (Zoom, probe dependent)
- Maximum Depth of Field: 0-36 cm (probe dependent)
- Up to 261 dB Dynamic Range adjustable by selecting 12 Dynamic Contrast Curves
- Height: (adjustable, maximum) 1725 mm (67.9 in), (minimum) 975 mm (38.4 in)
- Width: 620 mm (24.4 in)
- Depth: 850 mm (33.4 in)
- Weight: (no Peripherals) 90 kg (198 lbs.), approx. 325 lbs. with packaging
- Voltage: 100-120VAC, 220-240VAC
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz (+/-2%)
- Power consumption: Nominal 900VA, including all options. Typical power consumption with 500VA load approx. 1.75A at 230V/50Hz without peripherals.
- Thermal Output: 1200 BTU/h
- Diagnostic ultrasound with Doppler physics and instrumentation
- B-Flow, Elastography, Multi-modality Query Retrieve
- Raw digital data signal processing, storage and manipulation
- Scan Assistant Techniques and program development
- Advanced technologies, i.e. High definition Speckle Reduction Imaging (SRI-HD), CrossXBeam*, Coded Harmonics Imaging and LOGIQView
- 3D volume technologies, workflow concepts, volume manipulation and data optimization
- E-Series probe technologies, i.e. single crystal, matrix array and acoustic amplifier technologies
- 4-6 hours of hands-on scanning in small groups.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.