The GE E8C-RS is a micro convex endocavity ultrasound transducer probe. The GE E8C-RS is used for OB/GYN and urology applications and exams. This transducer probe has a frequency range of 4 to 10MHz and is compatible with GE Portable Voluson, Logiq, and Vivid series ultrasound systems.
- Brand: GE
- Model: E8C RS
- Category: Ultrasound Equipment
- Array Type: Convex
- Bandwidth: 4 – 10 MHz , 4 – 11 MHz (Vivid S5)
- Applications: Obstetrics, Gynecology, Urology, Endocavity (Logiq e)
- Footprint: 26 x 10 mm (Logiq i), 16.9 x 21.2 mm (Logiq e), 25 x 9 mm (Voluson i), 22.1 x 10.7 mm (Voluson S6, S8)
- Compatibility: Logiq book xp, Logiq book, Logiq e, Logiq i, Voluson e, Voluson I, Voluson S6, Voluson S8, Vivid S5
- Biopsy Guide: Fixed angle, Disposable, Reusable
- Transvaginal probe
- Frequency 4-10 MHZ
- Micro convex
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.