Optics and illumination have been the centerpiece of Carl Zeiss surgical microscopes in the past, and the OPMI® Vario is no different. Its apochromatic optical design delivers high image quality, resolution and color fidelity. A rock-steady suspension system is a must for good visualization. The suspension systems for OPMI Vario / S88 were designed to meet this requirement. Once positioned, the surgical microscope stays where needed, allowing clinical staff to focus on the surgical procedure.
- Brand: Carl Zeiss Jena
- Model: OPMI 212 F
- Category: Microscopes
- Viewer: Binocular
- Microscope Type: Compound Microscope
- Microscope Structure: Inverted
- Magnification Range: Varys
- Intended Use/Discipline: Dental Laboratory, General Surgery, Dermatology, Neurology, Dentistry, Plastic Surgery
Tube: 180° tiltable tube offers ergonomic posture by adjusting the tiltable angle
- User Interface: Handgrips at the back, individually adaptable at the push of a button by rotating
- A well-balanced architecture - Functional elements such as the video control console, HD video camera, cables, light sources and light guides are completely integrated into the stand to avoid workspace clutter.
- Different suspension system options - Find the right solution for your dental practice.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.