Caesarea Niki T34 Syringe Pump (McKinley) Deliver Syringe Infusion Anywhere. Provide complete small-dose infusion therapy safely and economically wherever your patients receive care. The T34 ambulatory syringe pump from CME contains many features of larger syringe pumps in one highly compact, lightweight design.
- Brand: Niki
- Model: T34
- Category: Infusion Pumps
- Weight: 227g
- Size: 167 x 66 x 39 mm
- Programmable Flow Rates: 0.1 – 650 ml/h range
- Programmable Infusion Time: 10 minutes to 100 hours of default infusion time.
- Automatic Syringe Detection: Automatically detects any syringe brand using 3 independent sensor system. Unique algorithm detects your drugs volume to reduce dosing errors.
- Fully Programmable Infusion: Deliver your preferred continuous or intermittent protocol.
- Configure Group Settings: BodyComm software with a serial port allows you to customize an infusion protocol and easily program multiple T34™ pumps with the same settings.
- Inpatient/Outpatient Accessories: A lockbox and/or a carrying pouch for home care are available for pole-mounted use.
- BodyCommTM Software: Review patient history with charts and 1000 events log or manage pump settings on your PC.
- Air & Mobile Medicine: CME infusion pumps provide a complete range of infusion onboard any air or ground vehicle. CME pumps are RTCA-DO160 compliant.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.