The Baxter Colleague CX3 Triple Channel Infusion Pump with Color Display can be utilized for continuous or intermittent delivery through clinically acceptable routes of administration such as intravenous (IV), intra-arterial (IA), subcutaneous, epidural, or irrigation of fluid spaces applications. The Baxter Colleague® Pump is offered in four different models; CS (Single Channel w/Monochrome Display), 3CS (Three Channel w/Monochrome Display), CX (Single Channel w/Color Display) and 3CX (Three Channel w/Color Display).
- Brand: Baxter
- Model: Colleague CX 3
- Category: Infusion Pumps
- Weight: 17.5 lbs (7.9kg)
- Display: LCD
- Alert/Alarm Interval: 1-7 sec
- Ac power Requirements: 100-120 VAC, 60Hz
- Leakage Current: Less than 300 u amps earth leakage (tested per UL 2601)
- External Fuses: 1.6 amp Type T (time delay) 250V
- Power Cord: 2.9 m (9 feet) long with integrally moulded hospital-grade plug
- Volume to be Infused: 0.1 - 99.9 mL in 0.1 mL increments 1- 9999 mL mL/hr in 1 mL increments.
- P riming rate: 500 mL/hr (to be used only when not connected to patient)
- Advance Air Rate to Advanced Air Bubbles: At the same rate programmed for the current primary or piggyback infusion.
- Air Bubble Setting: Measured accumulations of 25, 50, 100, 150 micro-litres
- Micro and Macro Rate Range
- Basic Delivery Programming
- Piggybacking Secondary Medications
- Special Programming functions for Dosing
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.