Fresenius Kabi Injectomat Agilia MC Syringe Driver is a robust pump for administering intravenous medicines (IV). It’s easy to use, intuitive and quick to learn, thanks to the interactive and transparent screens. The protection of the pusher ensures the pump stays safe if it falls. The device is versatile: It offers many different syringe options and infusion features.
- Brand: Fresenius Kabi (Agilia)
- Category: Infusion Pumps
- Model: Injectomat Agilia
- Type: Continuous Flow
- Syringe Size: 60 ml
- Power Supply: 220V
- Volume limit: 0.1-999.9 ml.
- Usage/Application: Bulk Fluid Injection
- Syringe capacities: 5,10, 20, 30/35, 50/60 CC.
- Accuracy: +/-1% on Mechanism,+/-2% on Syringes
- Volume or dose/time: 0.1-99.9 units; 00h01- 96h00.
- Flow rate accuracy: ± 1% on mechanism; ± 2 % on syringes.
- Display Type: Blue graphic LCD Monochrome, size 66 mm x 33 mm(256 x 128 Pixels).
- Battery Type: Greater than 13 h at 5 mL/hFlow rate range: 0.1-1200 ml/h (depending on the syringe capacity).
- Designed to empower nurses and pharmacists with simplicity, Volumat MC Agilia Large Volume Pump with Vigilant Drug'Lib Agilia Dose Error Reduction Software is the commonsense choice in smart infusion pumps that helps you put patient safety first.
- Featured Product Volumat MC Agilia with Vigilant Drug'Lib Agilia
- The Volumat MC Agilia with Vigilant Drug’Lib Agilia is a small, lightweight, portable device designed for multiple hospital care areas. It features an Occlusivity Check System (OCS) and administration sets with SafeClip technology that prevent accidental free flow.
- Vigilant Drug’Lib Agilia is a Dose Error Reduction Software application used to build facility-specific drug libraries and pump configurations linked within hospital care areas.
- It’s an intelligent approach using proven technology.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.