The Olympus IMH-20 Image Management Hub provides full High Definition (HD) for vivid still or video images along with two-channel, simultaneous, real-time recording. Olympus uses the most advanced compression technology for extended recording times so that even HD images can be compressed into small files. Compatible with all Olympus systems, the IMH-20 easily links the processing of records, image management, and editing for increased efficiency. The touch panel allows real-time capture or recording of images on display.
- Brand: Olympus
- Model: IMH-20
- Category: Endoscopy Equipment
- Video Recording Format: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264
- Still Recording Format: BMP, TIFF, JPEG
- Compatible Media: HDD, Blu-ray, DVD, USB device
- Internal HDD Capacity: 500 GB
- Touch-Panel Display: 7-inch LCD
- Video Input/Output Jack (HD/SD-SDI, DVI, Y/C, Composite): Input 2, Output: 1
- Serial Remote: RS232C, stereo mini-pin jack
- Size (W x H x D): 370 x 167.5 x 413 mm
- Weight: Approx. 10.7 kg
- Input Current: 1.9–0.8A
- Two-channel, simultaneous recording: Two cameras or scopes can be fitted to a single IMH-20 hub to simultaneously record images from two sources.
- Touch-panel display: While watching the monitor, the user can record or capture an image in real-time by using the touch-panel display.
- Network compatibility: The IMH-20 hub links to all Olympus systems, reducing input time and increasing management efficiency.
- Full HD images: Vivid still and video images are recorded in full HD, with no degradation in image quality.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.