The CONMED 40L Insufflator exhibits state-of-the-art insufflation and has advanced features for all types of laparoscopic surgery. It has flexibility over all types of laparoscopic surgery, with a maximum gas flow rate of 40 litres per minute. Its ergonomic design can deliver Carbon Dioxide to a patient at body temperature, reducing the risk of hypothermia. Its Continuous Pressure Sensing (CPS) implements better leak management, and its video-monitor display feature allows better visuals and monitoring for surgeons.
- Brand: ConMed
- Model: GS 1002
- Category: Endoscopy Equipment
- Dimensions: 13.3″ w x 6.9″ h x 14.8″ d (34cm x 18cm x 38cm)
- Weight: Approx: 24lbs (10.9kg)
- Input Voltage Range: 90 – 240 VAC, 50 – 60 Hz
- Protection Class: Class I, Type B
- Electrical Leakage: 100 microamps maximum
- 40 LPM maximum flow rate – Safe insufflation for any laparoscopic procedure
- Dual gas outputs – Delivers twice the actual flow rate of single port insufflators.
- CPS compatible
- Gas Warmer compatible – ergonomic delivery of body temperature CO2
- Smart compatible: Nurse’s Assistant Touch-Screen Control and display of insufflator functions and readings
- On-screen video display of pressure, flow, volume and alarms
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.