The Valleylab Force 2 electrosurgical unit is a long-standing workhorse and provides cutting and coagulation in monopolar or bipolar outputs. The generator has audible and visual alarms, including REM Fault Indicator. The REM™ (Return Electrode Monitoring) is standard. 300 watts is available for output in the cut setting. A monopolar foot switch is included, a bipolar foot switch is optional as is a rolling cart. Refurbished units are available from Avante Health Solutions.
ValleyLab Force 2 Specifications:General
- Brand Valleylab
- Model: Force 2
- Category: Electrosurgical Equipment
- Power 300 watts
- Weight 23 lbs (10.4 kg)
- Dimensions 8'' H x 13'' W x 21'' L (24.0 x 33 x 53 cm)
- Cut: 510 kHz sinusoid
- Blend 1: 510 kHz sinusoidal bursts at 50% duty cycle recurring at 31 kHz
- Blend 2: 510 kHz sinusoidal bursts at 37.5% duty cycle recurring at 31 kHz
- Blend 3: 510 kHz sinusoidal bursts at 25% duty cycle recurring at 31 kHz
- Coag: 510 kHz damped sinusoidal bursts with a repetition frequency of 31 kHz Low Voltage 510 kHz sinusoidal bursts at 25%
- Coag: duty cycle recurring at 31 kHz
- Bipolar: 510 kHz sinusoid Output power changes by less than 5% or 5 watts, whichever is greater, as the line voltage varies from 85-135 volts (into a 300 ohm load).
- Low Voltage Coag: 500 kHz bursts of sinusoid at 25% duty cycle recurring at 31 kHz
Input Power Source
- Max.Current: Idle: 0.4 A; Cut: 6 A; Coag: 3 A; Bipolar: 1.5 A
- Max. Power: Idle: 50 W; Cut: 700 W; Coag: 300 W; Bipolar: 180 W
- High Power Digital ESU.
- High-performance capabilities in a multipurpose generator
- Provides flexibility through varying degrees of homeostasis
- The operator can choose one of three preset modes: simultaneous independent coagulation, low voltage coagulation and Valleylab REM safety, which substantially reduces the risk of patient burns at the return electrode site.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.