The LigaSure LF1212 small jaw instrument working exclusively with the ForceTriad energy platform, combines TissueFect sensing technology with hand or foot activation and an integrated cutting mechanism to create a multifunctional tissue sealing system that provides consistent, controlled tissue effect.
“New, never used. In original packing (unopened). Expired date 2027-10"
The LigaSure small jaw instrument:
- Provides an integrated cutting mechanism independent of sealing, leaving the critical cutting decisions in the hands of the surgeon
- May reduce the exchange of instruments compared to mechanical ligation
- Has a low-temperature profile and seals effectively at a cooler temperature compared to Harmonic FOCUS
LigaSure technology confines effect to the target tissue with thermal spread ≤ 2mm on average, so you can feel more confident sealing near critical structures and dissecting around vessels.
Ligasure technology has been shown to significantly reduce hospital stay and post-operative drainage days compared to conventional techniques when used for axillary breast dissection.4 Additionally, LigaSure™ instruments may be associated with:
- Reduced procedure time, blood loss and pain compared to conventional techniques
- Reduced operative time, perioperative blood loss, drainage volume and duration, and incidence of seroma or lymphedema
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.