The Endo GIA 030449 Universal 12 mm (Single Use Instrument) stapler has applications in abdominal, gynecologic, pediatric, and thoracic surgery for resection, transection, and creation of anastomosis.
- 6 rows of staples on all cartridge sizes
- 60 mm Cartridges
- New Knife Blade with every firing
- 2.0 Cartridge for thin vascular tissue
- Tissue Gap Control physically pulls the anvil and cartridge together as the stapler is fired
- Superior staple line security.
- Minimize the number of firings per procedure.
- Maximum sharpness reduces the risk of cross-contamination that exists when reusing the same knife blade.
- Maximum versatility and hemostasis.
- Precise staple formation even at the distal end of the cartridge.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.